One person dead during house fire in spate of home blazes

One person has died in a Bullsbrook fire, during a series of house fires around Perth.

The fire was sparked just before 4am, with the whole house fully alight when firefighters arrived at the home in Savy Close.

Police say there are no suspicious circumstances for the fire, despite no cause being established.

Meanwhile, a unit on Mandurah Terrace in Mandurah went up in flames in an accidental fire on Tuesday night.

It was believed to have been sparked by something burning on the kitchen stove at around 7pm.

The damage bill is estimated to be at around $250,000.

The alarm was also raised for a house on fire in Kelmscott.

A triple zero call was received at around 2:12am alerting emergency service of the fire at the home on Willowmead Way.

A discarded cigarette has been referred to as the cause.

St John Ambulance took a man in his 60s to hospital as a precaution.

It’s believed the blaze caused $150,000 damage.

In regional WA, a home in Kalgoorlie was also gutted by fire early in the morning.

An electrical fault was believed to be the cause.

Tagged under

Leave a Reply