WA Police have arrested and charged another man as Taskforce Prosper continues to investigate the gun burglary incident at Claremont Firearms in Yangebup.
Authorities have executed several search warrants on 26th, November, 2019, with one of the residence in McKenzie Road, Samson was targeted.
Police will alleged the several manufacture/modification of firearms, several modified handguns, ammunition, and small amount of Methylamphetamine were located.
However, it’s understood that the seized items and subsequent charged aren’t related to the Claremont Firearms burglary.
A 50-year-old man from Samson has been charged with:
– Unlicensed Manufacture of Firearms/Ammunition
– 2 x Possess firearm in circumstances of Aggravation
– 2 x Unlicensed Person Possess Firearm/Ammunition
– Unlawful use of a Contrivance known as a Silencer
– 2 x Possessed Drug Paraphernalia
– Possess a Prohibited Drug (Methylamphetamine)
He was refused bail and appeared in the Fremantle Magistrates on Wednesday 27 November 2019,
and is next due to appear in the same court on Friday 20 December 2019.